Our value for December is Happiness. We will be focusing on random acts of kindness.
Monday 5th December:
- Thomas M for inviting another Aresti to sit next to him at lunchtime.
- Caden for tidying up the classroom and helping the teacher without being asked!
- A member of staff who has been ill received a note to say “welcome back – we missed you”
- Josh L, James C and Archie B helped Kevin set up and clear the sandwich hall.
Wedneday 7th December:
- Archie G for taking Mrs Leyshon-Brady’s dinner plate to the kitchen with out being asked.
- Elisha P for saying how nice Mrs Younmans new hair style was.
- Josh A for tidying up all the muddy shoes after a pe lesson with out being asked.
Friday 8th December:
- Brandon B and Caden W for handing out biscuits they made
- Caden W for holding the door open for a Teacher.
- Cai W helped Mrs Pittard pick up a box of crayons that she had dropped with out being asked.