We have made the decision to close school tomorrow. Many staff live some distance from the school and it is unlikely they will be able to get to school safely. There is still advice to not drive unless absolutely necessary.
I’ve made this decision early because of the forecast of snow and freezing temperatures overnight and to give you as much warning of the closure as possible. We also must ensure that the site is safe for everyone and at present we are unable to do this.
We plan to open as normal in Tuesday.