Permanent Teaching Assistant (G4: £12.414 per year)
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant.
The main duties will be supporting the teaching of children in the classroom as well as some 1:1 support. Lunchtime support is also included.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication/numeracy/literacy skills
- Enthusiasm for supporting children and their learning
- Willingness to meet children’s varying needs
- The ability to support groups of children under the guidance of the class teacher
- The ability to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A professional approach
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and supportive staff teams
- An excellent learning environment
- A clear vision for the future that includes a commitment to staff training and development
Hours will be 8.30am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday.Term Time. An unpaid, half hour lunch break is included in these hours. The post is permanent.
Millbrook Primary School is a friendly, inclusive and popular two-form entry school in Grove, Oxfordshire. We are part of the Vale Academy Trust so there are great opportunities to work with other schools to develop best practice.
Please come and visit and see what we can offer you!
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd April (due to Easter break we require applications beforehand)
Interviews: Friday 26th April
Visits to our lovely school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 01235764822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
The Vale Academy Trust follows rigorous checking procedures and all appointments are subject to satisfactory references and safeguarding checks.